Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:15

After one more deep breath, SHe nods to her master, and regains a more neutral, rather than calm state.

Very Well Master.

When she sees the droid into an attack position, she grabs her saber and ignites them both at the same time, while bringing them infront of her, in a cross formation. Mira then Adapts quick yet small footsteps when approaching the droid, and swings with both lightsaber at the vibrosword to de-balance the droid, Focusing on Her Jar'Kai training. After the slash, keeping her left hand saber on a horizontal way, SHe tries to impale the droid's chasis with her other saber.
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:21

Aggervated statement:You wont be able to get me that easy.

-Slashes downward blocking the attack-

optimistic Retrout: This will be alot eaiser than the others!

-falls do a crouching stance and strikes upwards-
(time for a roll)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:21

The member 'Lokofighter' has done the following action : Threw THe Dices!

'Attack' : 7
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:28

(( MEEEP! Lemme roll and see what I get xD ))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:30

((Forgot to roll xD
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:30

The member 'Admin-Mira' has done the following action : Threw THe Dices!

'Defend' : 4
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:34

((.... Well.. Poodoo!!!

Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:40

HAppy statement: HA eaiser than killing gizzacks in a container.

-strikes out with his vibra-blade slashing your arm then punching you in the stomach-

Mira, find a balance between attack and defense. Try and predict the person your faceings movements, and once you do exploit it and attack them quick and hard.Look for any weak spots on them or in their movements.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:54

KKhh!... OOoof!!

She takes a step back, trying to regain her balance.

I... I will try m-Master...

The Twi'lek swings her sabers around. She notices the droid won't react like a human. It does not feel any type of stress, and reacts to blows that he can either calculate, see... if it cannot see, then most of it's fonctions would be rendered useless.

((GOnna roll and if I get higher, that's what I'll try

She focuses force lightning to one of her saber, making large blinding sparks, and would create even more by clashing both her sabers onti each other. Hitting them very hard to create a blinding spark, she then throws both sabers at the droid as a distraction. WHile the Hk unit tries to deflects the sabers, she then send a huge storm of lightning bolts from her hand, to the unit, chaining the lightning of the saber aswell on the unit.

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:54

'Attack' : 15
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:56

-The Hk tries to dodge out of the way-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:56

The member 'Lokofighter' has done the following action : Threw THe Dices!

'Defend' : 17
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:02

-the Hk dodges to the side and and falls into a stance shilding his face with his blade-

Mira notice how the Hk falls into a stance he can eaisly defend his optics or head with. When it comes to droids if you are able ti disable their central core or head they go into a shutdown mode or explode.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:17

((OKay take 2 xD

The Discouraged Twi'Lek calls her sabers back. She then adapts a defensive state, and focused a bit. as she tries to visualize the droid's inside Frame. She stuided a bit of it's mechanics, since these dealy droids are often used as assassins, and could be a threat. Noticing the small wires attached to the central core, and going up into retinal display. She keeps focus on his movements, but while doing so, She also tries to either break the wires, or simply detach them using a combination of Force Pull and Shatterpoint.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:17

'Defend' : 10
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:26

-walks up and kicks the destroyed HK unit with his foot-

Good. But in the future dont be so discouraged when you fail to land a blow or take a hit. The whole idea of the Hk training units is to pratice for when you actually have to face someone with better or equal fighting skills as you. The Level 10 HK level uses lightsabers instead of the simple training blades. Look foward to those.

-reaches down and takes what remains of the memory core and places it on the work bench then turns back to you-

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:31

Exhasuted from the technique, as it took alot out of her, she pants, but tries to hide her fatigue

I... I understand Master, Next time I will overcome it without any... Any difficulty. I was not discouraged... I .. Just had a hard time finding it's weakness... I prefer fighting humanoids, as they are a bit easier to control with the mind, and alot more fragile. I had forgotten that droid were equipped with all kind of sensors, making it easy for him to see even when blinded by light, or it's absence... I will not fail next time Master...

The Twi'lek rubs the cut she had received on her arm, but quickly forgets about it and stans ready for the next part of her training, hoping to impress her master.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:41

-Makes some final notes on his holo-pad then puts it in his belt-

To be honest Mira, That is all for today. You are no use to me exuasted or dead. We will meet either later today or tomorrow. If you have any questions or would liek to pratice anyhting in perticular i will be either in my Room or the archives.

-Gives you a long look and a slight smile and walks away-

May the force be with you mira
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 1:55

As you wish.... Master...

When he exits the room. The Twi'Lek Falls to her knees once again. SHe barely had time to use her hands to stop the fall. Mira was exhausted, praticed too much of her force powers in a short time. And she had been wounded by a stupid training droid and had to use all her reamining strenght to beat it...

Am I.... This weak?

Her voice trembled, as she did her best to hold her tears. The young apprentice started bashing the floor in hatred againts herself. SHe hit the ground multiple times, and after a few hits, couldn't hold the tears anymore.

Why? How can I be so untrained.. after a year of training.. I can,t even surpass an apprentice... Or a brainless droid! Why? WHY!!??

She hit the ground with both hands this time, and stopped.

I must not let anger get the better of me, But I cannot even channel it strong enough in my powers... I Must remain feel the passion, But all I get is serenity... Serenity.. Yes.. at this moment... When I was able to counter my master's technique... I was... so at peace with myself... But.. There is no passion... Only Serenity is part of the ancient Jedi code... Wh.. Why?

She got up, and had so many questions, she forgot about the pain of her bleeding joints, and aching hands.

Those memories... Those.. Jedi I see... Wh. WHat does it all mean? Why do I see such unknown memories... Or perhaps they are the future, and I am to join the light?... But nowadays.. Jedi are gone... atleast most of them... Is this why the Sith are less focusing on hatred and cruelty to teach others? Could It be that the Dark side is... corrupted... Urrgh!

The Twi'Lek Left the training room, and headed back to her room, to rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3