Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Empty
PostSubject: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep - 1:46

The Twi'Lek arrived at the training ground, her master nowhere to be found. Was he planning a stealth attack, or just late? She never knew. The young Dark jedi examined the room. It was a rather large one, where multiple people could train in, but for now, She was the only one inside. It's wall were of a red painted color, as if blood was everywhere, reminding the students that they could die at any moment during their training. It was hot in here aswell, to make conditions a bit rough and to exhaust the room's user faster. There were no equipement in the room, apart from a wall that had a few weapons like vibroblades, staffs, and even a few blasters models attached to it for training purpose.

Mira started Meditating while waiting to calm down, and to try and focus. But during the process, She had a terrible headache, as if someone was inserting needles through her skull. SHe then saw an image of herself, but in a Jedi tunic. Then The face of her old master appeared, and he smiled at her. The pain went away and she opened her eyes to come out of her meditation state. What had she seen right there? Could she have been a Jedi before. Or was it a test from her Master?.

The Twi'lek got up, grabbed her saber's hilt tightly and waited for her master's appearance, as she would have some questions for him.

Last edited by Admin-Mira on Thu 4 Oct - 0:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 3:31

-walks into the training room accompanied by a few other sith apprentices and when they arrive each take a seat and converse amongst themselves, one being a red haired medium built human, another being a very brawny man looking blank expression wise, and the third being a frail looking Miralukan female with her hood up-

"Seems there has been some recent additions to the academy, the scrubs will be rooted out soon enough." -says the red haired man as the others nod in agreement-

-looks at the twilek and ponders for a moment- "What do you both know of that one?"

-the female miralukan replies "Nothing Seu."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 4:00

The Twi'Lek looked at the students, and the men joining them. SHe had seen him a few times around the academy, and only knew his name. She had no idea of his satus or rank. THe Twi'lek glanced at the apprentices. She could sense the force through only one of them, the Miralukan, The others either hid their powers well, showing a good control over the force, or were not fit to rain here and their stay would probably be short among the academy's walls.

Mira turned her back to them, and sat down, in a meditation position. She had kept some of her Jedi habits, but used it to channel the force through her body, and to concentrate on her emotions.

She'd even put her hilts on the ground, near her, and then made them levitate around her. It amused her in some way, and trained her ability to channel the force into multiple things at the same time. She also kept a sharp hearing of her surroundings.

Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 4:04

-the big thuggish one scratches his head and bluntly yells- "Hey you! What's your name?"

"As tactful as ever Thasus..." -Seushet hits the palm of his hand onto his face-

-he stands up and nods in respect- "You'll have to excuse my friend's charming behaviour, he is not very skilled in the concept of manners." -as he approaches the two others fall in tow with him-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 21:50

One of the Twi'Lek's saber started spinning much faster then the other one. After a few seconds it ignited itself and it was sent rapdly towards the imbecile who broke her meditation stance. The saber is aiming to stab through the man's right shoulder.

'' How rude, to break one's meditive state by yelling. You should learn to control your ''friend''s incredibly stupid behavior, Or he'll end up dead in less than a week in here. Such is our ways. The imbecile and the weak Perish, While the strong grow. ''

Mira then stood up and grabbed her second lightsaber that was still levitating in mid-air. She then faced the strangers and called her other Orange Lightsaber, with a small mouvement from her finger. It shut off as soon as she grabd hold of it
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 21:53

-for what the brute lacked in intelligence he made up with blade skills as his saber lit the instant hers did and parried the strike to his shoulder as he grits his teeth looking at her-

"You want a fight we can fight!"

-Seushet smiles and laughs- "He's been here longer then you have, let's see how he measures up to our new friend." -backs up the Miralukan following him to observe the fight-

((wait she did try to attack him right or did she stop her attack?))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:15

(( She did, Yes =P ))

Mira Smiled and took a deep, long breath, closed her eyes, and ignited once again her Sabers. One shone of an Orange and red mixture, ressembling a bit of Blood, While the Other was Yellow, Her former Knight saber. While still holding her breath She dashed at the man using force speed technique, and she waved her Sabers into the air, towards the brute. Her arms mouvement almost ressembled a dance choegraphy, as they moved with speed and grace.

It was a particular style of Jar'kai mixted with some manoeuvers from a twi'lek's dance. THe saber flew without much agressiveness, but with rapid succesion and dexterity. SHe tired to inflict multiple cuts to her opponent, using this stance.

Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:18

-taking the hits well he grimaces but smiles as he slams his red saber to contact with hers with immense strength as well he tries to punch her with his off hand yelling as he does-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:26

The Twi'lek used both saber to block her opponent's powerful attack, and Receieved the punch's full force to the face, Using of it's momentum to push herself quite far away from the man. SHe then exhaled, and started to breath normally again.

She knew that force was not an option, as he was a very skilled duelist and also a very powerful one. The Twi'lek then used her levitation skills once more to bring the sabers in front of her, spinning them, to protect herself from incoming attacks. SHe then summoned her might and unleashed multiple lightning bolts, while remaining behind her swinging sabers. SHe even applied force push to the bolts, making them fly faster towards her target
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:28

-as they rush at him he slams a foot into the ground and focuses a force push of a shockwave from his mouth with a yell letting out a powerful force scream to throw the bolts off course but takes on in the shoulder and is pushed back but gets up holding out his hand to force push her sitting on one knee right now-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:36

The Twi'lek would move her hand rapidly, Pushing aside the opponent's force push with a force Blast. WIth the extend of her arm, she then sent Her Yellow lightsaber, still spinning, towards the enemy.

Hoping that the distraction brought by her saber brings an opportunity, she would try to grasp the man with the force and send him flying againts the wall, where the two spectators where standing, Not towards them, but so that He would land near them and smash againts the wall. She used alot of her force powers, so much, focusing trying to slam him againts the wall, that her second saber that protected her stopped spinning, shut off and fell to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:43

-eyes filled with rage he throws his own saber to contact the one that is soaring at him and then looking at her he feels himself moving towards the wall but he musters what power in the force he has to counter-act it to stabilize himself, after his saber contacts the flying one he recalls it in a fluent motion-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 22:53

While the man tries to grab hold of his lightsaber back, The Twi'lek Extends her wide opened hand at him and she stares into his eyes directly. Mira tries to reach into his mind, and to use a mind trick technique on the now raging brute. Her voice reaches deep into his head.

Once you've grabbed your blade. You will start feeling an unbearable pain into your left leg. It hurts, It burns, Your left leg pains you terribly. You must impale it with your lightsaber, to stop the pain. It will purify the wound and make the pain go away. It is a risky move, but you will do it... Quickly, before the pain continues to make you suffer and eventually black out. It hurts so much... End the pain Now!

Trying to persuades the man drains almost all her energy. But the Twi'lek remains still, hidding her weakened state.

((Let me know if ou'd like a dice roll on that one xD))
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 23:06

-the man catches his saber and then looks at his leg but then he turns around and looks at Seushet and focuses on him for a moment before turning off the saber and putting it back on his belt, as this happens you hear another voice in his head saying-

"He is weak willed but a brute, be careful who you insult in this place or you will die."

-the brute seems to fixate on Seushet seeming completely mezmorized-

-Seushet responds by holding his hand out and exerting a tremendous field of pressure on him forcing him to the ground unable to get up-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 23:41

Mira looked at the man with no emotions in her eyes, aswell as her voice.

'' This one was mine... Why have you interupted our fight? I can hold my own againts such fragile minds. I was simply... Testing his skills. ''

The Twi'Lek summons her hilts back to her. THey fly slowly towards her, one almost falling back to the ground, but it manages to reach her hand

Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 23:49

-he shakes his head- "I can sense your fatigue, if you were relying on that mental assault to do him in you would have been sadly mistaken. In your state it wouldn't have lasted past that first move, and if you did manage then I would have lost an underling."

-he releases Thasus and using his control of the force heals his wounds and then sighs- "Let's head out" -before leaving he walks over to the exhausted twilek using his force power to do what healing and restoration he can, after which he gets up and moves to follow his allies-

"A sith isn't a sith because they get angry about things so easily and use that to make them strong, a sith is a sith because they realize passion and emotion are not a source of power to ignore but one to embrace. Remember that, random wild anger will make you nothing more then what Thasus is." -after he says that the 3 of them head to leave the room-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep - 23:59

The young Twi'lek Gripped her hilts tightly. She wasn,t able to sense anything from this man, yet he felt her weaken state. She even felt less tired when he passed by her. Mira listened carefully to the man's words, and when they left, The Twi'Lek Unleashed a blast of lightning at the walls, making a large burned mark on it, in anger of her foolishness. She then tried to calm herself. But she said to herself

Why... Why isn't my Master coming?.... Is he feeling I am weak aswell... Maybe he thinks nothing more of me and sent these people to test me... H-Have I failed...

Mira kept her rage within this time and sat back down on the ground, trying to meditate on the reflexion she had been taught, and to calm her emotions.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 0:16

((aight, for now I'll say he is just a recent sith lord and took it upon himself to teach you a lesson. If he needs to become your master he can if not then he is still a lord))

-Seushet returns in his dark robes this time a hood over his head-

"I hope you learned from this, emotion is a powerful ally but random fits of anger are childish. I am not your master, but I am a lord of the academy and I saw fit to teach you something about our ways." -the sith obviously a few years younger then the twilek shakes his head- "You will learn, in time..."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 2:04

Mira's Meditation was broken again. She slowly opened her eyes and saw him again.

Seushet....Is it not? I've heard your name a few times but never really knew who you were... Who are you exactly?

The Twi'lek got back up, feeling a bit more at ease, and put her hands on her hitls, making sure they were by her side.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 2:14

-nods his arms at his sides in his dark robes-

"I am Seushet, well now Lord Amali. I saw you meditating and waiting and I thought I'd let you speak to the lunk of an apprentice that was my friend during my training, to test your patience. I can see you lack much in discipline, the fluency and skill with your blade should also be prevalent in your mind." -a smirk on the visible part of his face-

"But I didn't come to criticize you, so let me ask. What is your opinion on your reaction and performance? How would you judge yourself?" -he stands quietly in wait-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 2:24

Anger could be seen in her face. She had been working on her fighting technique for 5 months and was able to perform well with it.... Until now. SHe was insulted to the master's comment

I... I Beleive that my technique lacks in power... When it comes to fighting bigger and stronger opponents, It is quite hard since m ost of the time I need to use both of my Sabers to deflect of block powerfull attacks... I wasn't at the top of my performance, Usually My moves should have hit more than my previous fight and the Dance-like move usually confuses my opponents... I... I was just not focused on the task...

She shows her fist to the master

But My Mind trick is usually my last line of defense, and would have suceeded in persuading him...

Last edited by Admin-Mira on Wed 26 Sep - 0:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 2:34

-a smirk on his face as he listens-

"Your skill in the blade is similar to that of the echani blade dancers, you do not fight with strength rather agility in an art similar to that of a dance. I think perhaps you should read about the Echani, and understand their ways of fighting. You have skill waiting to focused, you have power waiting to be tapped, you have powerful emotions waiting to be unleashed. I did not berate you, if anything my comment was a compliment about your skill with a blade. Emotion is a powerful tool apprentice, when you find inspiration it becomes your motivation and fuels your actions. However don't let it cloud your judgement, anger if let loose and wild will destroy your focus and you will make many mistakes in the heat of a fight."

-he sighs and sits down looking at the apprentice- "Don't be so reckless to start fights either, nothing is certain and you were too easily offended. Now if you would let me I'd like to join in meditation, I could use some time to focus my mind."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 2:46

The Twi'Lek Did not know what to say. SHould she trust this man. He was making very good point, and was calm and precise when he lectured her. It reminded her of... Of...

Uggh.... Nhh

Mira held her head in pain for a brief moment. She had another flash of seeing a face she thought she knew, but she didn't... She grabbed her head and released it quicky, acting as if nothing happened.

I... O-Of course you may Join me Lord Amali.

The young apprentice brought her hands to her forehead and rubbed it a bit, feeling a small but faint pulse from it, for a breif instant. She then Sat down in a meditation pose, and looked at Seushet.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 2:58

-gets up from his chair and sits down kneeling and holds his hands clasped on his lap and takes a deep breath- "I may not be the oldest lord, but I like to think I know what I'm talking about."

-he closes his eyes and begins to focus simply concentrating on the flow of the force causing a few books around him to levitate as he does the flow in a circle patern in a smooth flow- "The force is about balance, emotion is a powerful ally but it should be controlled. What is it that inspires and empassions you to fight apprentince?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 3:06

She closed her eyes

My... Passion? I desire to see Power... I wish to reach such tremendous power that none have ever wielded before... I wish... I wish to see how far one's power can grow.

She paused, and then frowned, and started breathing faster

I... I also wish to be powerfull enough... To get my revenge on the Jedi! For all the wars they've caused... For all the Lie they spread, and for enslaving my family... and me... I will crush every Jedi I come across and make them suffer.

Some of the books that were levitating would start to go out of track, some evn started shaking. And one, The page ripped and fell from the book

Never will I let the jedi live for what they have done. Never!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next