Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 3:22

"Such anger, sounds like there is a story to that." -sighs-

"Anger is the most common fuel of a sith, regretable. I find other sources to be a more well rooted base, but life is full of experiences and they teach you that lesson." -stabilizes the books- "And what did the jedi do to inspire such hatred?"

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 3:48

'' I.... '' Another flash of a man smillin, wearing a Jedi Robe, and talking to a woman, and then, they embrace each other '' I.... T-They... They killed my parents... And my Brother. ''

She thengrabber her head with one hand and the pain stung like a needle penetrating her skull. '' Uugghh... My family wanted to leave the Order.. But THe Order refused their departure... So They tried to kill everyone... Even me.

She let's go of her head, feeling the pain fading away

THe Order Said that My Parents were not allowed to leave, since my father knew specific informations prior to the Different Jedi Academies, scattered in different systems... He also had military informations about the Alliance of World that could be usefull to the Galatic EMpire... So they got rid of them

The Twi'Lek then opened her eyes, and grabbed her right Lekku, Showing a Long disformed scar running down halfway of the Lekku

One of the Jedi Master has done this to me. My master saved me before he was able to do worst... And that is how I ended up in here.. My master felt the force through me, and said I had alot of sleeping potential that needed to be unlocked... THis was about 1 year ago.

Last edited by Admin-Mira on Wed 26 Sep - 0:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 3:51

-he focuses more and tries to disect all she is saying- "Reminds me of my own experiences, this one who saved you...who was this master?"

-he focuses on the flow of the force floating the books keeping calm-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 4:00

Master (( Insert Name here xD )). He said he found me when I was attacked, Knocked out by one of the Jedi Masters. He wounded me and wasn't able to finish the task he started, out of weakness

Her last words were spat out with frustration

So My Master came and got rid of the Jedi that attacked me and brought me here... I've trained with him since then.

The Twi'lek would rub her left shoulder

He is a bit rough on the edges but...I understand that it is for me to learn of my mistaks when he does. After all, he saved my life...

She shook her head

Forgive me, I let my weakness get the better of me...

She would close her eyes and try to regain her neutral attitude. Her voice wasvery timid and calm, compared to her usual bitterness and emotionless state.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep - 4:03

-looks over- "Weakness?" -he pauses the books at a stand still- "what weakness is that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 0:32

The Twi'lek looked at Lord Amali with a curious look on her face.

I...I... You are very different from the other lords and master around here Lord Amali... Usually when one speaks like I do, They usually are reminded that dewlling in the past is a weakness... Especially when you recall your moments of failure. Unless one feeds on these emotions, it should be forgotten, erased from one's memory. Unless I have larned everything wrong, Sometimes, I feel like all the teachings have I learned are... confusing me. I mistake things that I think were taught to me, but apparently, No one had taught me these... It's as if my own memory is playing tricks on me... I...

The Twi'lek needed to calm down. She grabs her wounded Lekku and grips it tightly. Mira then frowned and let it go after a short while
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 0:39

-sighs-

"We learn from out past, we learn from history, denying something happened isn't strength. I choose to remember my mistakes or decisions I regret, it doesn't make me weak. I am not a typical sith, most of my comrades are filled with such fear and anger. I do not wish to wallow in self-misery, I choose to act different and keep myself calm. I have things that inspire me, but I do not draw it from fear, hatred, and anger."

-he continues to focus on the books- "Jedi, sith, both are two sides of the same coin. Trust when I say, you won't find the sith leadership any more tolerant or accepting as the jedi were to you. Most of my comrades are paranoid and selfish, if you stand in the way of someones power here they will remove you like any other obstacle."

-the books shake a little as he says that but he regains his composure and calms himself, his words now sound less hateful and he returns to his calm disposition-

"but that is just my analysis."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 0:47

I see....

The Twi'lek then looked at the man. She knew this man was different, and tried to memorize what he had said. For some reason, It made her feel better, and more at peace.

I thank you, Lord Amali, For sharing your knowledge... I think I understand a bit more about my emotions... I shall try to focus my efforts at controlling them, and use them to my advantage, instead of beeing controlled by them... Thank you.

Mira bowed to the Lord in respect.

I will also have a look at the echani's teaching, to improve my fighting skills, so that perhaps one day I may challenge you to a sparring match, and show you how I've improved.

She smiled, but not out of cockyness, but out of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep - 1:01

-sighs and relaxes himself more-

"I'm do not doubt you will be a great warrior with your blades, and I look forward to seeing what you choose to do with yourself. The galaxy is full of oppurtunity, alot more then vengeance may wait for you as you progress."

-he stands up finished meditating- "I also want you to consider what this path of vengeance will get you, just truly think about what you are doing and the result of your slaughter of jedi. Rage is only temporary power, there are other ways to find strength." -after that little tidbit he smiles and bows quickly- "Good luck apprentice, and be careful."
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 1:00

-His Starship docks in the port as he returns from his trip to the outer rim to investigate a clue on where a force senestive crystal cave might be-

-To the dockmaster-

-Helios- Unload all of the supplies and upload all the data collected by our sensors to my personal holo-computer. I expect this done in 2 hours understand? Also, I will be in my room. I am not to be disturbed.

-Dock Master- Understood Sir it will be done right away! -runs off shouting commands to various men and relaying the orders-

-Turns and retires to his room to study the collected data and meditate on what the coming weeks have to hold-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 2:03

I thank you Lord Amali. I will meditate on all of this... And Lord Amali, May the force be with y--

While saying this, she had another disturbing flash of her and an older jedi, saying her the exact same words. he looked quite old enough, almost 50 and smiled at her.
The flash was much more fluid and precise than the others, almost causing a faint disturbance through the force...

I... I wish you luck aswell Master Amali!

The Twi'Lek then sat back down using her usual meditation pose and tried to go back into her meditive state, thinking of what she laerned, and trying to find the reason or cause behind these weird flash backs.
Back to top Go down
Fadereaper

Fadereaper

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep - 2:05

"May the force be with you..." -after saying that he leaves the room to go to the academies archives-
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 2:12

-Leaves his study and goes to the Academy's duleing room stoping a moment and speaks to an officer-

Send word to my apprentice that i wish to meet with her here.

-looks down at the holo-pad he's holding and mummers udner his breath-

Damn outer rim wild gizzak chace. Nothing but tales of ghosts and false leads....

What was that sir? -Looks around and starts to fidigt feeling uneasy around the Sith Master.-

Nothing you need to worry about solider, now get to the order i gave you. My apprentice disobeying one is one thing but you disobeying on can lead to a very short life for you.

-Walks away and into the duleing room and over to a workbench and begind working on one of his two lightsabers makeing notes on his holo-pad as he goes.-

(Damn color codeing stoped working for me bleh!)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 4:26

A sith officer arrives into the training room, disturbing her meditation, and asking for her to meet with her master. SUddetnly, the young apprentice's anger rises up, and she regains her coldness and neutrality in her face. She opens her eyes at stares directly at the officer. She then looks down at the door, and he is blasted away by the force, bashing againts the door and landing on the other side.

The Twi'Lek then takes a deep breath, raises and goes to the assigned dueling room. As she enters she notices her master, and kneels, while bowing her head down. Instinctly, she puts on her hand on her saber Hilt.

Greetings Master. You've finally returned! I hope you've suceeded to find what you were looking for and did not have any troubles on your way there, Master.

Her voice was alot more cold and neutral, when she spoke to her mastered, compared to the tone she used with Lord Amali. Her state of mind was also set a different way around her master. She was alot more proud and confident about herself, almost coky sometimes to her master.

(( T'is weirds... DO you use the command [ color=green] put text here and remove the space between the [ and color at the begining[/color] ? Or you can use it from the menu at the top by higlighting the text and choosing color from menu. Weird that it would stops just like that O-o'' You can also just edit one of your message and copy/paste the color command... ))
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep - 11:51

-turns to face you noteing your hand on your saber hilt and laughs-

I see you finally trust me. But today that is not the goal of this meeting.

-ignites one of his lightsabers unleashing a standared length strikeing silver blade. He looks doawn at it turning it to different angles and postions before getting a look of satisfaction on his face, he turns it off and stores it on his belt-

The trip was useless as ever i retrived nothing from it. Everyone on the outer rim is either a fool or to stupid to know otherwise. All i got out of this trip was the Lightsaber crystal for the blade just present. What i was going to ask you about was your little encounter with the other students

-Looks you straight in the eyes allready knowing what he plans on doing for the encounter-

(ahhhhhh derp i see what i did i forgot to place the text inbetween the to command texts)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:16

The Twi'lek looked at the blade with admiration, as she never saw a lightsaber of this color. But when her master told her he knew about the little fight, she rose up and had a small grin on her lips.

Encounter? Oh It was nothing master. Some foolish student disturbed me while meditating, and I wanted to teach him a lesson, but wasn't at the top of my performance. Luckyly for him, Another master interupted our fight.

She looked at her Master, uncertain of his reaction, or if he would truly beleive that she was in control of the situation.

I apologize for not been able to finish the pest quicker master. Next time I will get rid of him if he ever dares to cause me trouble again. It shall be done without you even noticing, Master.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:32

-Laughs at the remark-

It's good to see you're so eager to finish a problem off as you are.

-pick up his holo-pad and makes a few more notes on it-

Mira one thing you need to understand is finishing off a problem right when it presents itself isent always for the best. For an example we can use your encounter today. You could of backed down and apeased them for the time being then later while they have their backs turned either do soemthing along the lines of makeing them distrust and adventually kill eachother off or, pick them off one by one yourself. It's not always about winning the fight, it's about makeing a point. That is a tatic my people used during the first part of the Jedi civil war. WE would lure the jedis in with a wounded civilian or solider then when they come to help we would kill them all in one fawl swoop.

-sets down his holo-pad and reguards you once more-

When it comes to fights you need to be fast enough to think of the outcomes and actions you can talk while being able to defend yourself or pick one right away. That's what makes a strong leader.

-Gives you a bemused look-

Also, if you're going to try and use the force on a jedi or sith lord/master you need to work on your force flow and control. With what you have now you'd never be able to scratch the surface of ones mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 3:49

I-.... Yes Master... I will think this throught more carefully next time, I apologize...

She looked around a bit, making sure they were alone in the room.

Master I-... There is something I must ask of you... I seem to be having some strange.. visions, or maybe some souvenirs... that could be mine, but I am very unsure... I see faces, That I think I know b-... But I do not... It happened a few times today and I was wondering if you knew something about this? These people... Seemed all so kind to me...

Mira had to take a moment of reflexion to think if she needed to go on.

I've seen myself in a Jedi tunic... with an old man ..smilling...Always smilling... One couple embracing each other, another younger men wearing a jedi robe, and smilling at me... I do not know what to make of this.. visions?.. SOuvenirs? I never was part of the Jedi Order.. They were... Trying to get rid of me right?.... I must confess that I am confused master...
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 4:12

-closes my eyes a mummers under my breath-

Damn it all to hell

-Looks back at you-

Force senestive people have been known to.... pick up... memories of either people who have walked a path similar to theirs or, in lesser situations this happens when someones memories and feelings have been altered. It's something unheard of thought because of how hard it is to do and to make it stick. Even the strongest of Force wielders have trouble doing it.

-gives you a unsure look-

Tell me. How long has this been happening to you?
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 4:24

Mira was unsure, sensing her master'sworried state. she was afraid it was something that wasn't suppose to occur when influenced by the dark side. But she ended up telling him anyways.

It has done so today, and two days ago... These were the only times it had happened for now... The most recent one felt so... Real... I can only see the vents and not hear them... But sometimes I seem to hear small murmers, but I cannot understand them correctly... It gives me strong headaches too... Am I doing something wrong in my training that would be causing them... Or perhaps these are old memories? How can I make it stop master? '' She said in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep - 23:33

-Stops and thinks-

It appears the only thing we can do is let it take it's course and hope for the best and if we need to, i could use a force link to share one of the visions with you.

-mummers to himself again-

I was a fool to think i could keep it hidden from her forever.

-looks back at you-

Well with that topic talked about we should move onto todays lesson.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:18

The twi'lek had a moment of relexion, while rubbing one of her Lekku. THen she acknowledged her master, and nodded

'' Of course master, What are we to discuss today? ''

She thought to herself that she was going to get lectured alot today. First from her provokation with the student, with Lord Amali, and now from her master. Maybe it was for the best... For her to learn, since she still had a long way to go, Or perhaps she needed way more teachings than others... Maybe she was too weak to learn things others would know by now... SHe started to get angry with herself, but ttried to hide it the best she could by standing at ease, listening to her master.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:36

-Notes the tension in your stance and chuckles to himself. Flexes my hands, and forms a layer of force energy over my skin makeing a shild. Extends my hand towards you and open my palm wide forceing you down to your knees and your head up looking right at me-

Todays lesson is simple. Either break the force connect holding you down or stand up. Which ever comes first.

-Smirks to himself noteing the angry glare in your eyes-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct - 23:51

Ghhaah!

THe Twi'lek is brought down to her knees in a flash. SHe looks at her master with even more agression now. She was not only a failure, but a weakling who could easily be manipulated. How could the jedi not manage to get rid of her, How did she survive all this time, on her own? Was she really meant to be a sith?.

Mira was bombarding herself with question, and was doubitng herself. SHe tried to move, but she couldn't. THe Twi'lek's arm was able to lift from the ground and land on her knee, but after, she was paralyzed.

GHRR AAAAHHH!!!

She raged even more, hating now herself, trying to convince her that she wasn't weak, But she was. Mira used all that rage and her left started to shake a bit. She yelled while moving, trying to evacuate her rage. But her efforts were in vain. SHe then had a flash, but without the headache this time.

The man that smiled to her, was sitting right infront of her He looked so at peace. He then told her something, but the only words she managed to hear were, .... No passion..... Serenity. Then It hit her in a way she never felt before. Her yelling stopped. THe hatred in her eyes dissapeared, Her panting was slowly stopping. The Twi'Lek closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then managed to move her fingers. Her eyes opened slowly, and she was still starring into her master's eyes.
SHe suddently smiled, but her smile was not out of satisfaction, nor arrogance. It was a smile someone would give to a friend. Then her left leg started moving foward, and slowly, she was only kneeling on one leg. Then the other leg followed, and she stood up, still with the smile of serenity on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct - 0:04

-crosses my arms and nods at you-

Very good Mira. Instead of being overcome by your rage you were able to calm down and focus on a goal,one point of refrence to over come an obstacle. This was something on a small scale with not many varabials. When it comes to a full on fight with either a Jedi Master or a Sith MAster you will need to be able to either call on your on rage or serenity to over come them. We will pratice these skills later but for now good.

-Walks over to a side consel and taps some keys and a training droid walks out-

HK-23 Sub Model beta 2 commence training protocal 3, Lightsaber Training level 3.

jubilant response: With pleasure Master! -Pulls out a Vibra-Blade and takes a fighting stance faceing Mira.

Lets see how far your skills have come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -   Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED - - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Jedi Academy's Training room - COMPLETED -
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next