Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decayed Jedi Enclave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

Decayed Jedi Enclave Empty
PostSubject: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:01

A week later After studying the data collected Master Helios Talamh Lár was able to figure out the location of a hidden enclave and sets out to explore it's depths

Mira it seems that the data I collected on the outer rim wasent all Bullshit. It appears that there is a planet, Serias, in the Sieriana system that is in t outer rim that once held a jedi enclave. The reason it was such a well kept secreat was because it is one, in the outer rim, and 2 not many people travle because it's the only planet in the Sieriana system that has even the most remote abilities to support life.

-Rumages through my side pouch and hands you a small wraped pack-

It's some lightsaber parts that could be usefull where we're going. We are leaving tomorrow so pratice anything you think you'll need to know now or study up on where we're going.

-turns to an officer issueing a list of commands to prep the ship, then turning and walking off in the direction of his room to prepair himself.-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:11

As you command, Master.

The Twi'lek grabs the parts her master has given her. She then leaves for the archives. There she finds a work station and takes out her saber hilts. Watching the parts, she finds some use on a prototype she had been working on. She fixes some of the part at the end of her 2 hilts, and makes a small device that acts as a magnet for both hilts. Mira then takes both sabers in each hand, ignites them, and after swirling then around, She hits the end of both hilts together, the device quickly activates and binds both hilts, turning her blades into a double-edged lightsaber.

Mira Unclips them, and hnags them back on her belt. She then searches the holo-records for informations of the planet, since she never heard of it.

Once all is ready, the Twi'Lek goes to meditate for about 8 hours, and heads to the hangar, awaiting her master there.
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:23

-Walks into the hanger and stops at the Dock Masters station-

Lt. commission my ship an astro droid capable to recordeing data and with a top level security cracking system. We'll need it for the trip ahead of us, and dont make it on of those T3 models, they tend to be to independent.

-Walks off not waiting for an answer and noteing when a solider runs over to the droid bay and a droid comes out and heads onto the ship-

-Walks over to mira-

Get your things onto the ship. We will once we're all squared away and have the rest of the supplies on the ship. The ship isent the biggest but it will allow us to go undetected. The room we're both in is on the left of the ship right before the storage room. I have the bed on the right. Go get set up while, like i said, make our final preprations.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:33

She nods to aknowledge her master, not saying a thing this time. She was eager to show him her blade's modification but was going to wait for the proper situation.

The Twi'lek made her way into the ship. She looked around the tiny corridors, and headed to the storage room. She brought a small backpack with a few basic material such as a holopad, clothes and a few things to eat. Mira exited the ship and grabbed some tools in the hangar bay to bring into the ship, in case they'd run into some troubles.

After packing the tools, she went to the cockpit and sat on the pilot's side, entering the coordonates of the planet, and readying for liftoff. While entering the coordonates, another headache happened, but with no visions this time. Only a voice saying '' My daughter will be trained by someone else then her father... It is best this way as I would go too easy on her ''

Aa-Aaaah!!

Mira caught her forehead with both hands and she pressed on it, trying to make the pain go away. When it finally stopped, She let go of her head, and noticed a small tear that was slowly dropping. The Twi'Lek was confused, and shook her head, trying to ignore the event, and continue her task.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:43

-Finishes up his preperations and obtaining some key items for the exploration of the enclave such as Explosive charges, toolkits, and a stelth generator for his appertience. After walking onto the ship he senses something strange walks at a brisk pace to the piolet room and sees you hunched over in the main chair-

-looks at you slightly concerned- Is something wrong younge one?

-crosses my arms and gives you an examining look-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:50

... I am... Fine.. Master... A minor... Headache.

Mira shakes her head once more and focuses on her tasks

I've set the coordonates, heated the engines, and brought some tools aboard. We are ready to leave Master!

She examines all the status of the ship and all systems seem to be ready to engage.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 1:58

-Frowns and gives you a look of displeasure noteing the clear lie but putting it asied-

Very good saved us some time. Make sure program the mission permaters into the T5. He's going to be the lock cracker for us. -hefts the bag on his back- And for the doors we cant i got a little lock pick sure to help out.

-Turns and walks to the the room and drops off his bag then stores the explosives in a emp proof hidden chamber in the storage bay-

-Calls out- Mira when you're ready jump to the coordanites i gave you. it should takes a few hours so get comfey.

-walks to the maintance room and starts to tinker with his lighsaber makeing notes on his holo-pad-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 2:03

Mira send the final programmation then hits the takeoff button. THe ship slowly lifts off the ground and is propulsed quickly out of the hangar, and slowly into space. She gets up and head to the pad connected to the T5 Unit and enters the required parameters. THe Twi'lek looks out the window for any abnormal ships or error in programming and when the ships enters hyperspace, she head out of the cockpit

All is set Master. Now we wait... Could you describe me the mission exactly? And I have read a bit about the planet's surface and did not find anything mentioning about an enclave... Are you sure about this Master?
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct - 2:54

-keeps tinkering with the inner workings of his lightsaber but talks-

The mission for us is simple. We're pretty much going in as scanvangers and are going to strip it of any usefull materials and holocrons. It should hold alot of usefull information leading either to the location of more enclaves, old sith enclaves, or even lost artifacts.AS to why it dident say anythign on it is because this section is only traversed by spice runners and other groups in the black market. The planet is in such a remote area that noone wishes to go here for anything unless they are hideing from something or trying to stay off the radar.

-sparks a circuit on his saber and a beam shoots through the lens but dosent ignite the blade-

Now, what i hope to find here is something i'd like to keep to myself unless it;s found. And think of it this way, we might be able to find something to fix your mind or help us better udnerstand what's going on with it.

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 23:30

Mira looked at her master's tinkering with his hilt, and tried to understand the modifications he was doing, while paying attention to his words

And you are right to do so master, as a true sith would only acquire powers for himself, and not to share with others... I guess I will only learn of this if I ever come to defeat you one day... The Twi'lek smiled at her Master Of course, I was jesting master, I could never defeat you... Yet

But enough of the pleasantries... I hope we will find an answer to these memories, as they annoy me and cause intense pain sometimes... perhaps even encounter a jedi! I would love to finally kill one!

The Twi'lek sounded weird. as she could not convince herself with her words... She didn't know if she would be able to kill one...
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 21:58

-compleats the circuit and the blade ignites fully. turns it off and inserts a new crystal into the saber and closes it up and stores it away-

It's not always in a siths best intrest to gain the power for himself, sometimes it benefits him mroe when thsoe around him are bale to partake in the power. The problem is that sometimes the knowlage obatined by one can hurt the people around him...-gazzes out the ships window and a shadow crosses across my face-

-Gives you a worrid look-

It's good that you are eager to make a kill on your first jedi but you need to understand youe nmey before you rush head stronge into him. Some of the greatest sith lords have fallen due to not fully understanding their enmey. If we do end up finding a jedi you better hope i'm with you. It's not that i dont think you are strong enough or capable enough to defeat him on your own but we are pretty much walking into his home. Who knwos what lies there.Also, wehn it comes to knowlage make sure you understand it fully before you make any rash decisions.

-Looks down at the work bench-

-mummbles to himself- The gods know that was a lesson i had to learn teh hard way.

Now, I'm going to go get some rest. If you need anything solve it yourself in the mean time. IF you have to wake me there better be a damn good reason......

-walks to the the room across the hall and prepairs himself for some rest-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 23:46

Right master...

The young Twi'lek starred at her master, with anger in her eyes. She felt treated like a child, altho she had been training for over a year with him. After watching her master go to sleep. She walks to the cockpit and stares into space. The twi'lek's mind was racing with questions, doubt, anger and she had trouble finding peace with herself. AFter confirming the ship was still on the right course. she headed to the hangar, where it was a bit spacious, and started to train a bit.

Mira took off her boots and threw them into the air. She also threw both of her hilts into the air, with a backpack filled with tools, and extending both arms, she stopped them all mid-air. slowly closing her palms and bringing her arms to her side, she tried to focus, keeping the objects still. Mira cleared her head of anything. Focused, trying rid herself of her thoughts and insecurities. She the ignites both her saber with the force, and slowly brought them to the backpack, and sliced it up. Quickly, she kept her focus and kept the tools from falling to the ground, all but one. Failing at her task, she retracts her lightsabers, brings them to her hands and lets the tools and her boots fall on the ground.

I am up to the task, But always fail some part of it.... Am I really that weak...

The Twi'lek Sighs and put her boots back on. She also grabbed the tools and put them in a container. While exiting the room. Another flash bring a pain to her head.
In the vision. She clearly sees herself at a younger age, dressed in a padawan tunic, weilding a vibroblade with other students, sparring. She fought well and almost won againts a young male zabrak, but with a quick manoeveur, he hit her leg and made her lose balance, bringing the blade to her neck and smiling. In defeat, Mira smiled as the young one extends his arm to help her up. They talk about their fighting style, and instead of beein angry or jealous she congratulates him.

As the vision fades away, It knocks her to her knees. THe pain was more intesne then before, but the vision almost more precise and clear. So It really was her in the other she had experienced... But how come she never remembered this before, is still unknown to her. AFter a few minutes, once the pain as completly faded, she heads back to the cockpit, and meditates, while maintaining a certai control on the ship.
Back to top Go down
BobBighead

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct - 23:55

As I was browsing the archives for additional informations of the other Jedi locations, I suddently felt a small whisper in the force, that seemed familiar for some reason, but was covered by the dark side. I realized someone with enormous ties with the dark side was approaching. I decided to make a backup of most of the enclave's files with jedi names and locations on a jedi holocron, that Only Jedi with Knight or higher rank would knew how to open. After a few hours, the backups were done and I hid the Holocron in my tunic.
I was the only one left on the enclave for now, since most of the other surviving jedi went scouting. I grabbed two lightsabers from the training halls, and went to the main hall. There I sat down, and meditated, hoping to hide my presence in the force.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct - 18:02

-After a few hours of restless sleep i awake and check my holo-pad and note that we are nearly to our destination. Sorting through my packed gear i pull out some old Light battle armour and i put it on and head to the ships hanger bay and begin to pratice with my Lightsabers. To do so, I walk over to a side panal and activate 5 HK advanced model assassian droids.-

HK-23 activate battle sequence Alpha2, battle level 14.

Delighted Response: With pleasure master it has been to long sense we've been able to fully use your talent.

-Master Helios steps back and ignites his Orange and Sterling silver blade and falls to a Niman stance and focuses on the middle of the 5 droids and lunges at it catching it in the mid section sliceing it in half in two different spots one above the neck and the other in the lower midsection. As he strikes the drioid closet to him fire his blaster rifle in the hopes of catching the master off guard. Helios turns in a quick, crouched 180* turn and deflects the blast back at the droid off the bottom edge of his blade. He then force grips the droid into the air and clsoes his hand crushing the middle CPU of the droid-

Annoyed Conclusion:If one must get something done right he must do it himself.-Motions to the other two driods to flank the master and pulls out a thermal detonator and throws it at the Sith Master-

Hmmm they must of raised the HK arnaments or they scavanged around my ship. Both very displeasing conclusions.

-Helios catches the Granade and forms a force shild around it as it explodes takes much of the blast force out of it. As he does so the other two HK-Units approch him from behind and slash down with the Vibra Blades they are both wielding. Helios dodgeing ducks and catches them both on his blades and force pushes them both back before destorying them both with force lighting. He turns to the last droid and throws one of his Lightsabers foward and impales the last Hk through the Head. He draws his saber back into his hand and turns them both off and returns them to there respective places on his belt-

Damn droids are getting more and more crafty.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct - 1:37

Through the force, she felt her master's training and power while her meditation. Once again, a feeling of hatred and anger filled her heart, has she felt the incredible power that distances her from her master's. SHe felt as if she failed to understand his teaching. Mira felt like she was never making any progress. After her master's training, She left her meditative state, and noticed their approach of the planet. SHe then sat on the Pilot's seat and began landing sequence.

Master, We should land in about 2 minutes. Tell me, What kind of flora, or nature can we expect on this planet? THe records mentions nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct - 16:07

-Walk over to the Com. and presses a button-

As far as the data shows the planet is one of 4 in the system, and of those 4 it is the only one that can support life. It's surface is mostly rocky terrain but there is a few isolated jungles scattered across it. I dont have any good data on if there is wild life on it or not so that is up in the air. The enclave is luckly on the edge of one of the jungles so we wont need to slash our way to it. -pulls out his data-pad and presses a few buttons on it- I just uploaded the exact coordinates to the main NAV. computer. Go ahead and bring us in a meet me in the hanger bay so we can do soem final prep. before we go in.

-Cuts the communication line and walks over to a chest and starts to pack supplies into it while mumering to himself-

Such anger in her. If she dosent learn to control it soon it might consume her compleatly and send her past the point of no return.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 1:49

The Twi'lek would land the ship at the exat coordonates that her master had given her. SHe could see the Jedi's enclave not far from them. Noticing the hot climate, Mira head to her room to change into something more appropriate. SHe changes into a small cloth shirt, with a fishnet covering the middle of her upper chest. the cloth is of an lightblue color. She adorns a crymson shoulder pad on her left arm and puts on some crymson red wristbands. The tunic is licked with golden chainhooks by a small tabard in the front, and read that covers most of her legs and hear waistline. The tabard matches the wristband and shoulder pad color. She keeps her long high heeled boots, but added some black fishnets that extends to the middle of her lap. SHe also covers her head with one of her species black apparel and tightens it around her lekkus aswell.

In this outfit, she shows a bit more of skin, But the outfit's weight and lack of clothing removes any restriction in her mouvements, and makes hot temperatures alot more bearable.
CHanged, The Twi'lek head to the hangar to her master, with both her sabers in hand, a datapad, and a commlink. Mira pushes the hangar's button to lower the loading ramp. ALready the heat of the planet is felt into the ship. SHe then turns to her master

I am ready, My Master. Is there something You need me to carry apart from a comm and a datapad?
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 0:31

-Looks up from my pack and looks once over you-

Yes in fact there is.-tosses you two empty packs- One is for anything you deem worthy of nabbing and the other one is for basic supplies you think you'll need. Wither it be cutting tools, food, repair kits, or security spikes. Along with that, you will also get the droid. Use it before you use cutting tools or spikes. It should speed up the process on locked containers and doors. -Opens up a box marked high explosives and pulls out some charges- I'll be carrying the high explosives in case we need it as a plan B. My gear will just be filled in with what you don’t bring so don’t worry about missing anything. Like I said before we don’t know how long it's been sense anything civilized has been here so some wildlife or old security systems might be up. I'm not too worried though...-gives you a smirk-... You're more than capable of handling yourself. The only thing I ask is if you feel that something is wrong or you find something.. Shall we say strange you contact me at once.

-Closes my pack and puts it in my back-

Ever sense we entered this system I’ve felt something strange about this place. Something.. Shrouded...-Gets a far off look on my face- all I can say is I hope I’m wrong about what i think it is. Now get ready we leave in 10.

-Turns to walk off the ship then stops and looks back and throws a band to you-

It's a little early but if this goes well you'll offically be a guardian. Step up from a padawan. I'll meet you on the outskirts of the enclave.

-Turns and keeps walking down the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov - 2:00

The Twi'Lek looks at the band, then at her master. She wants to thank him, but the mission hast even started yet. Instead, she concentrates on her tasks, and will focus on the mission to impress her master, and make him know she is capable of sucess. SHe then heads to the cargo bay, and searches for the droid. Knowing that it could come in handy, she asked the Docking officers that if she departs into a ship, that the droid be boarded with her. It was an old X2-C3 Unit that was used during the old repulic era, and was very rare, but extremly capable. It was combat ready, had great sensors, and it's repair/security skills were unmatched by most recent produced Astromech units. SHe named it X2-KT (Kate) As it was a dark red, with pink stripes. She bought the droid about a month ago but never really brought it along. She did a few tweaks on it, adding a bit more firepower and increasing it's memory storage, with a frontal armor upgrade aswell, and wants to see it's capabilities.

Along, She brings the second backpack and loads it with some computer spikes, repair parts, a few datapad, some stimulants, a plasma weilder, and some Thermal Detonators. Mira activates her droid.

Alright KT, Time to prove to me you were worth every credits when I purchased you!

Beep, DOoo Beepoo Bee Deep Brrhh

.... I know I stole my credits back but still.... You were hard to find... No why don't you stop been such a smartass and get your rusty parts out there, scan the planet's surrounding and get ready to be useful and wait for my instructions! Or Else... I'll fry your mainboard and then sell the rest of your sorry components to Jawas! Oh and everything my Master says, you Obey him without hesitation......... Unless he asks to shoot me in the back.. then you shoot him in the back... WHich would be a bad idea, as he would probably deflect your blaster on me.. and then fry your circuits...

Dree Boo Doo vreee Prrr Weee

Yes, There is no reason for My master to order you such things.. I've been a good apprentice... Not the perfect one but I have my uses.. Just like you have yours... Now get out there before you make me say more stupid statements!

THe Twilek Grabs the rest of her gear, the two backpacks, her datapad, and her lightsabers and heads outside. The climate is quite dry and hot. Mira was happy to have changed into this outfit, as the heat would be alot more bearable this way. Her outfit... Only now had she realized her master barely laid eyes on her... Not every species or person in the galaxy found Twi'leks attractive... But they were a rare bunch. THe Twi'Lek shook her head and chased these thoughts away. She indicates to her droid to follow her and makes her way near the enclave. After a few steps, she had a small pain in her her, as if something just went through her skull. SHe felt something in the force... a disturbance... that felt... familiar, but it quickly faded away, and Mira made her way to her master.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 1:12

-Hears you walking up and motions you towards me with a nod of my head. Points off into the distance and hands you some binoculars-

The enclave doesn’t look as abandoned as it should. It seems some of the undergrowth has been cut back or trampled down. I don’t like this. It can be anything from basic scrappers to maybe even Jedi’s and I don’t like either. I'm also sensing something strange about this place. Do you feel it as well?

-Opens a side panel on my armor and pulls out my holo-pad and makes a few marks on a map i have-

I have a few ideas on how to get in but I’m couriers to know what you think on this. To see your thought process on all this -gestures towards the structure. He takes a step back and looks at you.

-Pulls out some water and drinks some and mummers while waiting for an answer-

Wish it wasn’t so damnably hot here.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:19

The Twi'Lek analyses the place through the binoculars. There seem to have a front and a back entry, plus some kind of hangar that could serve as an exit route. Her master was right about the surroundings, as if this enclave was still used by some jedi, or smugglers scouting the place out.

I.. I did feel something.... I don't think smugglers would know of such a location. and we would have noticed a ship around...

THe Twi'Lek closes her eyes, and focuses. She could then hear a very weak whisper in the force. Someone was whispering her name. SHe focuses more but feels a some sort of shockwave, as she is been physicly pushed back and falls on the ground. She opens her eyes and pants

Ugh... Mira slowly gets back on her feet and stares at the enclave, while putting a hand on her forehead, since she felt a bit of pain. ''I sense someone who is strong in the force master... Perhaps a Jedi... It's as if I know the one who tried to reach me through the force... I am certain there is atleast one jedi in this enclave... And he knows of our arrival... Or mine atleast...''

Mira would look at the hangar bay. It's main doors were opened.

I would suggest that we proceed to the hangar bay Master. At foot, or on a vehicule, we can still persue the ones inside, But if we miss the hangar, one could easily escape by it. Then the droid could either stall or damage the ships, if there is any, so if anyone attempts an escape, he would end up stuck... Plus if I remember what I studied on those type of enclaves, the security lobby or most of the controls panels are mostly found either inside the hangar or nearby. The main entrance usually serves as a common hall, and the back is most of the time a shipping reception, or leads to a common room.

Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 21:45

-nods my head noting what you said-

I'd have to agree with most if not all of what you said. If there is in fact a Jedi inside of the enclave we'll need to move with extra care then planed. Like you said, the hanger bay will be our back way out. I suggest we go in through the Shipping reception and see if we can find a security system of any sorts. That would allow us to see what is still lurking around in here. After that we can either leave if we find something we don’t like or move on and search for goods we can snab.

-Puts his water bottle away and nods at you-

Lead on Mira. Today I’ll let you take the lead on observe from behind; how you work this out. Also once inside you have the option of either exploring alone or I can tag along with you for the upper floors. Once we reach the lower sections we might need to split up though to find anything worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
BobBighead

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov - 2:39

I had recognized her presence in the force. I knew it was one of the padawans that my apprentice studied with and shared a bond with. But why was she surrounded by darkness... After meditating, I was able to feel another presence with her. A presence less filled with anger and pain, but it was still a force that lingers in darkness. I had to ready myself to confront both of them. Hopefully the student will recognize me and I will be able to turn her back towards the light path.
I stood up and made my way to the control room, to check out the monitors to spot the individuals. Before heading to the command center, I carefully lock the front door, and once into the main control room, I activate the hangar's security system and lock the entrance with a force field, leaving only one entry for them, the back. From the back door, a corridor led to many rooms, and the cafeteria, and at the end of the corridor was the room I stood in. I take control of the main computer, and take care to transfer all of the archives informations about meetings, personal staf, the council peronnel, and most of the appentices records, then delete the informations off the servers after sending it all on a Jedi holocron which I lock with a particular jedi pattern, and store it on me. After making sure the enclave was empty by acessing all the cameras of each rooms, I carefully delete most of the surveillance records, and holos of security and make my way out of the room, and to the end of the back door's corridor, There, I enter anothe meditation, and await for any challenge that the force is bringing to me

(( Okay, I hope I did not overdo it.... Just go ahead and tell me if there's something wrong with what I did, Just taking extra precautions for the safety of the fallen jedi order, Hope it ain't too impossible to do!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 23:46

((Sound good to me. ANyway you'll die soon because i'll probably kick yer butt so doesn't matter what you do... =P Just kidding ^_^ ))

The Twi'lek notices the force field now covering the entry of the hangar. SHe looks and nods at her master, and crouches, and makes her way to the backdoor. She also gestures to the droid to follow and to keep a low profile.
Arriving at the back entry, She looks at the single door, and notices no force-field over it, or any security devices. Using the force, she opens the door while remaining at a distance, and after noticing no trap have been triggered, she slowly makes her way inside. She notices a long corridor, and at the end of it, someone sitting, looking like he is meditating.

The person is not facing them directly, so Mira quickly turns to her master and gesture with her hand that she has spotted someone in front of her, but she remained unseen. Unsure of what to do, she grabs both her saber hilts but does not ignites them. She slowly makes her way towards him, while scanning the corridor multiple times, trying to detect any security system, or force fields. She wanted to charge him, but she remembered her master's training that doing so would be reckless, and could also cost them precious information in the person were to be a jedi or anyone affiliated with them. WHile still approaching him slowsly and without noise, she sometimes turns her head to see if her master would indicate a different order to approach the person.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov - 2:17

-Watches from a distance and follows you after you are a good thirty feet in front of me. Right after you look at me for reassurance the second time I click a button the wrist of my armor and I turn completely invisible. Sensing that the presence we felt is very close I coat myself in the force making myself nearly impossible to sense and I follow after you. As I follow I lightly place 3 of the high-explosives along the wall as I walk towards the door. As I round the corner and look down the hall wall past my apprentice I spot the sitting form and stop in my tracks. The Jedi in front of me and my unaware apprentice is Jedi Master Kael. Inhaling quickly I crouch down, even though I for sure can’t be seen and having a self-compelled comfort of my force shielding, I slowly walk behind Mira observing how this situation unfolds.-

(Don’t mind how you locked everything down and handled it. I was assuming you would, and was going to go off the idea that my old Jedi roots would allow me to play off being able to access the encrypted files and such.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decayed Jedi Enclave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next