Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decayed Jedi Enclave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BobBighead

Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov - 2:16

I slowly stand up, remove my hood and turn to face the ex-jedi. As my fears are corrected, I feel sadden to see the young Mira in such a state, with her strange markings now covering her body and her quite... welll... Darkside outfit... I try to not let me grief corrupt my emotions and my calm state.

Ah... So it was you, young Twi'lek, that I sensed. It has been far too long since our last meeting. You've grown young one, But you've also attached yourself to hate and anger, which led you to the dark side. Such a shame, since when young, you were alot more at peace with your mind, and your heart... Aaah But where are my manners? Forgive me, You must not remember me, we've only met a few times. I was a master at the academy, and I taught you and a few other padawans. You were a great help to my apprentice, Vrinn Khalas. Now, What brought you to this place child? This old enclave bears nothing more than memories, and a place for old folk like me to meditate. No jedi as set foot in here for a few years, and all of the records were deleted. But perhaps if it is enlightment you seek, I could help you.

I felt another presence, but it is now clouded somehow... Perhaps someone accompanied you in your journey to this forsaken planet? Come child, fro the look on your face, you seem quite confused. Maybe I can spare a few rations I have and feed you something so you can get some rest and we can then talk.

I extended my right arm while approaching Mira, to invite her in.
Back to top Go down
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 23:03

(wana keep this rolling or wait for Mira to get back?)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 2:51

Vrinn.... Khalas....?

The memory of the one she trained with. The young padawan was Vrinn. Memories kept flashing by. She saw the Jedi master Kel Dor, Who's specie Mira was intruged by, Helping her train her fighting techniques. Then she saw young Vrinn, Who she cherished like a brother. The Twi'lek grabbed her head in pain of reliving these memories. She pushed her hands hard againts her head, trying to remove them from her head. She slowly raised back up, had tears running down her face, but had no idea why. She stared at the Jedi master, and ignited both her sabers.

You must be the cause... The cause of all this. I am not a jedi... I was.. I was Rejected as one... I wa-... UUugh... I... I know what you are trying to do old man. You're playing with my mind... Injecting me these images of this fake past. My master would not lie to me. He's Welcomed m, while the jedi order rejected me!

Her words came out louder and louder, the next one filled more with hatred and rage

I am Mira Merveille, An apprentice of the darkside! I will never be a Jedi, Not after knowing what monsters they are! You think yourselves mighty and proud, but you are nothing compared to the Dark jedi! I WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOU!!

Mira was covering the sadness she felt moments ago with rage and hatred. Her heart was in pain, so she decided to ignore it by fueling the rage she felt for the Jedi. She Banged her sabers hilt together and held the blade by one hand, while with her right hand. she ejected a mighty blast of lighting bolts from her fingertips. Consumed by hatred and confusing, the lighting seemed a greenish tint instead of blue. She aimed them all at the Kel Dor who she tought was trying to control her.

((Bighead should come back soon. EIther tonight or tomorrow to this. He said he liked it but thought I closed the forum >_<))
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
BobBighead

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 0:47

Not prepared for such rage, I recieved the attack while igniting my saber, but was not quick enough. As I got shocked, I was sent a few feets int the air, but was able to gain control of my fall and fell on my knees. After the shocks of lightning had reach my body, I quickly meditated to try and regain my muscles to relax. It took a few seconds, but I managed to get back on my feet and pull my lightsaber with the force into my right hand. I removed my cloack.

Then, It saddens me young Mira. I was the one who trained you, and I will be the one to stop you. You may use different force powers then me, but you could not equal my skills as a saberist. Now that I know that rage is the thing driving you, You will not get me twice with such attacks young one. This is your last warning...

I took a defensive stance, my right hand in the air, and the saber pointing diagonally towards the ground and my left arm extended, with an open palm.

Do not do this Mira, let me help you see the light again. Fighting me will bring nothing except your defeat. It would break my heart if I would need to hurt you. It is not too late to back away from the darkness and step back into the light. Not every jedi are gone. I know of places we can go to train you once more. Please, use your head child and think this through!
Back to top Go down
BobBighead

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 0:49

((((Yo Just Noticed there are some dices... what are those for again? do we do that very attack we make?)))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:05

(Depends actually... If we want a fair fight we could use the dice... Hmm Otherwise we just emprovise.. But seeing as you didn,t dodge the lightning bolt, and I know you a bit I don't think we'll need to use them. Let's see how it goes and if the need come to use the dice i'll let you know! Hmm Now just wondering if we should wait for Loko, So we post all one after another)
Back to top Go down
BobBighead

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:09

(((( Okay! So this is a way to deny your fate uh? Only prolonging your inevitable defeat!))))
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:11

(Tsk you just wait I'Ll slice and dice you up! And Loko will save me if I get in trouble! So 2 againts 1 means I win =P)
Back to top Go down
BobBighead

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Dec - 1:19

(((Oh Yeah? Well Jedi Master here againts Dark side apprentice. So yeah there's that. Plus Loko has honor and won't interfer in a duel right? R-I-G-H-T?)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decayed Jedi Enclave   Decayed Jedi Enclave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decayed Jedi Enclave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2