Roleplayer's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayer's Dream

A Place where you can host your Text Roleplay, Or Join Others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kael Derian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobBighead

Kael Derian Empty
PostSubject: Kael Derian   Kael Derian Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 0:17

Hey, was reading where you guys were at, and was wondering if I could be a Jedi on that enclave if you don't Mind, Here's my character sheet If I am accepted!

===- Welcome to the archives -===

Which File would you like to acess?...
- Kael Derian

Restricted Acess, Please enter your Password

Welcome Master Kael! What can the Jedi Archives do for you Today?
-- Edit Biography

Let me acess the file for you, so you can view/edit it Master Kael...

Kael Derian, A brief History.

Acessing Personal Portrait...
Kael Derian 2q02jih

My Name is Kael Derian. I am a Kel Dor that was born and raised on Yavin IV. I was born on 192 ABY. (42 Years Old) I was raised by the Grand Jedi Master, as my family died at the hands of the Galatic Empire. My parents had raised me at the Jedi academy, but were both hunted down. My training started quite rapidly, and I gaigned my Padawan title at the age of 8. My master was Coleh Drav, A chiss who taught me all I knew about the force and my Saber training.

The day after the title of Knight was granted to me, I encountered my first real battle againts a Sith Master. I was weakened, and my master protected me, which cost him his life. But thanks to his sacrifice, I was able to attack the sith, while my master grabbed him, making it impossible for my enemy to attack. I was trained to control my emotions, and yet i felt sad for my master, since I caused his departure into the force. Then I had promised myself that no one else would ever die for me again. My training was then resumed with the Grand Master himself.

At the age of 22, I gained my Master status, and a seat at the jedi's council. A few years later, I was assigned a padawan, that was lacking in motivation. Thankfully he met a young student by the name of Mira, who was training with him most of the time. The two were almost in love, But they were able to control their emotions. Since the Skywalker rebuilt of the Jedi Order almost 200 years ago, Jedi are now able to love, as long as the emotion were not conflicitng with their training.

At age 40, My padawan was finally knighted... And I then refused another padawan for now, since I had started to teach a class at the academy in the Force Teachings...

Recent entry ===- Year 233 ABY -===

We are currently under attack by the Sith. They've almost breached into the academy so I must be quick. If any other Jedi get to read this, or is able to receive it throught a private secure channel, we must meet on Serias. There we will be able to establish a meeting with the abscent jedi, and the ones who survive the battle. The coordonates will follow this emergency message. Many will cause a diversion to the sith, while we escape with the Grand Master for his safety... May the force be with you all.

====- End of Trasmission -====
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mira
Admin
Admin-Mira

Kael Derian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael Derian   Kael Derian Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct - 22:56

This Pic is... AWESOME!!!!!!!! But hmm.. Let's ask Loko 'bout this.. I woudlN,t mind. could help with the whole mind is a mess thing... But I don't know if it would mess with Loko's plans... Whatdayasay Loko Hun?
Back to top Go down
https://rpdream.rpg-board.net
Lokofighter

Lokofighter

Kael Derian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael Derian   Kael Derian Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct - 15:31

i honestly wouldent mind at all. Him joining adds on maby a few more topics of abckstory if we really work on it and back story si always fun!!!! all i can say is that he shouldent assume that he can just jump in and kill everyone off and assume direct control of the topic (mass effect 2 joke wink wink). But ya more people is always fun. Helps everyhting progress quicker and sometimes for the betetr but others for the worse.
Back to top Go down
BobBighead

Kael Derian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael Derian   Kael Derian Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 0:33

K Cool Thanks! I'll pop out into your story when you guys land near the enclave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kael Derian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kael Derian   Kael Derian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kael Derian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayer's Dream :: Story #1 :: Characters-
Jump to: